Most real estate transactions are a positive thing for the people involved, like buying a home, renting a property to a tenant, or businesses signing a commercial lease. But sometimes things do not work out as planned with a real estate deal and a dispute arises. No one likes conflict, but sometimes it is necessary to file a lawsuit.
The law controlling property transactions can be complicated in Florida. Not only can the statutes be very antiquated as compared to other states, but the Florida Constitution gives significant protection for individuals’ homestead property. Needless to say, Florida real estate cases can be difficult to litigate and win.
Contact an Experienced
Orlando Real Estate
Lawyer for Help
When it is necessary to sue, you want to have knowledgeable and skilled real estate litigation lawyers on your side fighting for your rights. Patriot Legal Group is a veteran-owned law firm dedicated to providing first-rate legal services — including real estate litigation — to clients throughout Central Florida.
Our attorneys are all veterans or family members of veterans who understand the meaning of service and strive to provide strong, honest, and cost-effective legal help. Reach out to us today to find out how we can serve you.
Experienced in Handling
Complex Real Estate Litigation in Florida Courts
You never know what type of real estate transaction might result in litigation. Our firm knows what it takes to successfully represent our clients in handling a wide variety of real estate disputes.
Most of these cases are brought in Florida’s state courts, so you want an aggressive lawyer who is comfortable in Florida courts, knowledgeable about the law of evidence, and well known in the various courthouses and legal community.
Our attorneys know how to successfully fight for our clients in the following real estate disputes:
- Disputes between landlord and tenants, including both commercial leases and residential leases
- Real estate disputes between banks and financial institutions
- Breach of real estate contracts and disputes involving purchase agreements, real estate assignment contracts, land sale contracts, lease agreements, and power of attorney
- Escrow deposit disputes
- Mortgage foreclosure, including both commercial and residential foreclosures
- Lender representation in litigation and disputes
- Foreclosure defense representing individuals and businesses being foreclosed upon
- Lien foreclosure
- Community association and homeowner association (HOA) disputes
- Condominium association disputes and sales issues
- Co-operative apartment law disputes
- Title-III American Disabilities Act litigation defense
- Title disputes, including actions to quiet title
- Property damage disputes, including nuisance lawsuits
- Property insurance lawsuits, including bad faith claims against your property insurance company
Our attorneys have experience in handling many complex areas of Florida real estate law, contracts, and disputes.
Common Clients of
Patriot Legal Group
Many of our clients are Florida professionals who work in or are associated with the real estate industry. We have experience in successfully representing realtors, title companies, real estate investors, mortgage brokers, landlords, homeowners, property managers, appraisers, and home inspectors.
We have close relationships with real estate professionals in the Florida real estate industry. Our clients know that we strive to provide honest, cutting-edge legal advice.
Contact an Experienced Orlando Real Estate Litigation Lawyer
If you have a real estate or property dispute in the greater Orlando area, our real estate litigation lawyers are ready to take your call. The lawyers at Patriot Legal Group have years of experience handling complex legal matters, including disputes and litigation.
If you trust us with your case, you will have a dedicated legal team that will fight for your rights. We have the knowledge, skills, and resources to take on any defendant, no matter how big they are. Contact us to set up an initial consultation today.